DoseMax, the lowest electron generating couch top surface available, can now be used in conjunction with the new radiolucent kVue Compression Bridges for SBRT.
DoseMax™ is the ideal solution for a range of radiotherapy indications from palliative treatment to SBRT. It is the lowest electron generating couch top surface available. It combines the rigidity of a solid panel with the skin-sparing properties of a grid insert.
• Maximizes dose to the tumor, while minimizing dose to the skin
• The optimal choice for a wide range of patient setups
• Ideal solution for a targeted delivery of radiation dose to the tumour
The DoseMax™ can be used in conjunction with the new radiolucent kVue™ Compression Bridges for stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT) treatments, improving workflow efficiencies and eliminating the need for additional devices.
• Lateral and superior indexing scales
• Indexing notches every 70 mm
• Low profile bridges make it easier to fit into most bore sizes
• Bridges have both horizontal and vertical scales for easy laser alignment
• Bridges come in two sizes and are adjustable in height
kVue DoseMax Insert
DoseMax Standalone Device
Min: 30 cm / Max: 38 cm
kVue SBRT Bridge, Small
Min: 39 cm / Max: 48 cm
kVue SBRT Bridge, Large